In this unprecedented time, Colio Estate Wines has made changes to the way we do business to help our employees deal with the spread of COVID-19.
These are changes we have implemented to date:
- reduced hours in our retail — giving staff time to clean and rest
- limited the number of customers in the stores at one time - for social distancing
- implemented extra cleaning procedures especially to those frequently touched areas to reduce the community spread
- Supplied our staff with gloves and sanitizing products
- Request that debit and credit, especially tap option be used —to minimize the handling of cash
- discussed with employees the option of taking time off
- ongoing monitoring of the health of our staff members
These changes may affect the way we do business with our customers and tomorrow we may have more changes as this situation is evolving by the minute.
We ask our customers to avoid grocery stores and Colio retail stores if you have been out of the country or have been exposed until you have quarantined for 14 days.
Please help us keep our staff healthy so we can continue to serve you.